Daily Activities in the Cotage


            
I would like to tell you about my daily activities. I get up at 03 am. Then i go to the bathroom for take a bath and taking wudlu (ritual ablution) after that i read holy qur’an in the room while waiting for shubuh. After praying subuh i read holy yellow book in the auditorium, then i have breakfast, before going to school. I prepare book for school.
                At 07 pm sharp i start studying a class, i go home from school at 12.30 pm. Before school madin   I pray dhuhur and washing plate.
                At 04 pm i changes my cloth after that have lunch and than i go to the cotage for read holy juz amma after that i go to the bathroom for taking wudlu and than i read holy qur’an while waiting for maghrib, after pray mghrib i go to the Lpq until finish and than pray isya’ after that i go to the auditorium for LPBA cours until finish after that i study in the cotage until 09.30 pm after that i washing plate. After that i sleep in the room. That’s all my activities every day.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

You are Not alone, Dude

what's First?!?!